5 Reasons I Smile

The ultimate goal of this blog is to spread awareness and show how beautiful life can be. We have four amazing daughters. Our youngest was born with Down syndrome. If just one person stops here and leaves with a different, better perspective about Down syndrome, then it is worth it. Regardless, I have 5 Reasons to Smile!



Thursday, May 27, 2010

I choose Happy

I am happy. Not for any particular reason (although I do have tons of reasons to be) I just am. One of my favorite expressions is Life is Beautiful. I write that phrase quite a bit and I truly believe it. I believe that I wake up everyday with a choice. I have a choice, to be happy, or not. To smile, or not. To embrace my life, or not. To see my cup as over flowing, or not.

It's funny. I sat down tonight, intending to post on a few things we have done this month, but I have discovered that what I "plan" to write isn't always what flows from my fingers to the key board. It is reminding me of my life.....how what I "plan" may not be what happens. I never "planned" to blog and here I am. :)

Why all this happy talk? I don't know. I do know that when I sit down here I often reflect about my day, and my girls, and my husband. And they make me happy.

So tonight, it's all about tea parties and the park (because if you haven't noticed we love the park)!
Tea anyone?




All by herself she climbed into the tunnel
and tried to poke her head through the circle. It was
so cute! Her sisters noticed and joined her!


1 comment: