5 Reasons I Smile

The ultimate goal of this blog is to spread awareness and show how beautiful life can be. We have four amazing daughters. Our youngest was born with Down syndrome. If just one person stops here and leaves with a different, better perspective about Down syndrome, then it is worth it. Regardless, I have 5 Reasons to Smile!



Saturday, January 8, 2011

We've spent a lot of time...

at home, in our pajamas, enjoying the moments.

School starts Monday. :( During the holidays it's like the world stops spinning. No school, sports/activities are on hiatus and life in general seems to stop and float in one place. It's a great time to regroup, relax and sleep in. As we get "ready" to start back up with school, I can feel the ground below me starting to move. It's getting ready to start spinning again.

In the mean time we have enjoyed.......














Jaden had a game today (the first since we have been on Christmas break). Even though it started at 11 (YES eleven)-- I still pulled up to the gym parking lot saying,
"Let Jaden out. Jaden, run so you're not late!"




I have no idea how we are going to get to school on time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment