5 Reasons I Smile

The ultimate goal of this blog is to spread awareness and show how beautiful life can be. We have four amazing daughters. Our youngest was born with Down syndrome. If just one person stops here and leaves with a different, better perspective about Down syndrome, then it is worth it. Regardless, I have 5 Reasons to Smile!



Saturday, February 19, 2011

Birthdays and Lots of Love...

I LOVE February. It is one of my favorite months (I do have a few favorites). I love to hang the wooden sign on my front door that says "WELCOME" painted in red, pink and white letters. It's my favorite for other reasons too...

Two birthdays. A day apart.

Birthday Morning.








Family Birthday Dinner











The Party! Last year Brynn asked for a Jump House and
pinata. It rained... this year the sun shined bright!
I made up for not be able to have a pinata last year!
Poor Kitty!


















Birthday Morning!














Birthday Dinner with Family-
Playing outside with Papa.



Waiting for dinner...






Birthday outfit from Auntie, hat from Grandma-
She ROCKS it!!!




After dinner show!




THE Slumber Party with Friends. A little basketball,
scavenger hunt, silly string fight and T-shirt designing.
I passed out about 11:30 pm...









Way to much flash, but we look like angles...My baby is 10!




These girls have birthdays a week apart! It would have been nice to space all of them a little better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment