5 Reasons I Smile

The ultimate goal of this blog is to spread awareness and show how beautiful life can be. We have four amazing daughters. Our youngest was born with Down syndrome. If just one person stops here and leaves with a different, better perspective about Down syndrome, then it is worth it. Regardless, I have 5 Reasons to Smile!



Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Forecast for Easter Weekend - RAIN












He had other plans. The sun was shining and we had a wonderful weekend. Although I have few pictures to prove it...we had 2 Easter egg hunts, play time at the park and a delicious Easter dinner!

3 comments:

  1. Your family is beautiful! What a wonderful blessing...four girls. I found your blog hopping from person to person on ones that I follow now. Your second one resounded with me. Our daughter doesn't have down syndrome, but a genetic disorder. Night time is the hardest for me...and I often find myself in tears over whatever is on my mind. I also started my blog because it's what I wanted when we first found out. :) Keep reaching out to other families, and being honest. It will help so many families who are in your shoes.

    Andrea
    http://munciemenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete