5 Reasons I Smile

The ultimate goal of this blog is to spread awareness and show how beautiful life can be. We have four amazing daughters. Our youngest was born with Down syndrome. If just one person stops here and leaves with a different, better perspective about Down syndrome, then it is worth it. Regardless, I have 5 Reasons to Smile!



Saturday, October 9, 2010

Down syndrome Awareness Month--- 31 for 21, a wonderful weekend

I don't have anything to say tonight. We have a wonderful weekend and it's not over!


Friday after school, stop at the park.





Then dinner with friends...I have no idea who the people are at the table, but check out the Congo line behind them....we had about 15 kids there! I was to busy visiting w/my friends to take good pictures...and I still only have my iPhone, no digital camera yet :(


This pub even has pool.....






Soccer Saturday.......














Saturday night, hockey in our friends cul-de-sac. Isn't it awesome to see kids playing in the street?!










What a beautiful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment