5 Reasons I Smile

The ultimate goal of this blog is to spread awareness and show how beautiful life can be. We have four amazing daughters. Our youngest was born with Down syndrome. If just one person stops here and leaves with a different, better perspective about Down syndrome, then it is worth it. Regardless, I have 5 Reasons to Smile!



Friday, October 1, 2010

Down syndrome Awareness Month--- 31 for 21

I knew October was Down syndrome Awareness Month. I knew about 31 for 21, meaning in October you blog every day (31 days) to support/spread awareness for T-21 (Down syndrome). Hence, 31 for 21.

I wanted to write something special today. To support this campaign to spread awareness about my daughter's syndrome. BUT my day has gone like this....

Dropped of Jaden and Naomi at school.

Took Kamryn (with Brynn) to speech Therapy group. (This is new to us, I will share later).

Home w/Brynn and Kamryn we baked some chocolate cookies. From scratch. They are great.

Clean up the baking mess. Check my work emails to make sure there is nothing pressing, it's Friday and the weekend has really started :)!

Quick Lunch for the three of us.


Off to school, taking Fudge bars to Jaden and Naomi's class to honor the 90 degree weather we had all week.....

Home with an additional 3 kids, because we LOVE playmates.

Soccer practice.

and now, Diondray is waiting, as we have a date.........


So, I HAD to post something today. It is Down syndrome Awareness Month.


Be Aware, it is a beautiful life......................














I will be back every day (I hope)!

3 comments:

  1. Whew! That was some day Andrea! This is exactly why I nominated you for the "Hard Working Mommy Blogger" award. Stop by our blog to pick it up=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This warms my heart! :) -Meagn

    ReplyDelete